Sales Manager Port Applications
Are you an expert on Port Equipment, know your way around in the Port sector and you are driven by sales deals?
We’re looking for you to be our Sales Manager Port Applications.
Division / Department
Sales – OEM. Located in the Netherlands (Gorinchem)
The Sales Manager Port Applications shall be engaged in all commercial and operational activities in order to grow overall sales in the assigned countries and markets.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving existing customer relations
- Responsible for expanding the customer base in the determined markets
- Responsible for assigning new distributors in the determined markets
- Collaborate with the local commercial Groeneveld teams in developing recommended one to three-year plan strategies for Groeneveld’s approval
- Responsible to achieve the Groeneveld sales budget and plan objectives for the assigned customers and sales channels
- Build and manage business plans on deep market analysis with clear priorities on channels / customers and in line with Groeneveld’s defined strategy for the assigned country and markets
- Weekly and monthly business reporting including regular business reviews
- Supervising preparation of forecast/sales plan for each specific customer in line with Groeneveld’s approved strategy and budgets
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Proven track record in the port business
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal & written)
- > 10 years Tactical & Operational Sales Management Experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to work collaboratively across all functions to achieve sales objectives and goals
- Knowledge of a CRM system like Salesforce is considered as an advantage
- Willing to travel internationally on a regular base
- Ability to build valued business relationships
- Organized, detail oriented, and ability to manage multiple priorities
Head of OEM Sales based in the Netherlands
Do you want to apply?
Please submit your letter of application and your resume to Ivar de Hek, Group Human Resources Manager, via email.