OEM Sales Engineer
Are you an expert on the intersection of Sales and Engineering, who likes to be active in diversified segments as Construction Equipment, Port Equipment and Wind Turbines? We’re looking for you to be our OEM Sales Engineer.
Division / Department
Sales – OEM. Located in the Netherlands (Gorinchem).
The OEM Sales Engineer is responsible for the optimal technical application of Groeneveld systems at OEM customers. Furthermore, you will be asked for technical support by OEM Sales, Key Account Managers and OEM customers in all segments where Groeneveld is active.
- Translating customer requirements into optimal solutions, both commercially and technically
- Technical contact for OEM customers and OEM sales department and account managers
- Pro-actively working towards our OEM customers to generate better solutions
- Assess and approve technical OEM product requests and changes
- Provide input to continuous improvement of products and applications
- Guidance, quality control and approval of technical and commercial-technical documentation for OEM
- Technical support for other Sales Departments
- Bachelor of Technology degree from an accredited institution
- Knowledge of the segments in which Groeneveld is active and its applications
- Knowledge of lubrication (systems) in general is an advantage
- Knowledge of a PLM system like Windchill is considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of a CRM system like Salesforce is considered as an advantage
- Accurate and solution-oriented
- Good communicative skills
- Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing. Mastering the German language is an advantage
- Willing to travel internationally on a regular base
The Head of Sales OEM based in The Netherlands.
Do you want to apply?
Please submit your letter of application and your resume to Ivar de Hek, Group Human Resources Manager, via email.