Field Service Technician - Edmonton, Alberta
Do you have experience with tools, heavy equipment, truck and trailer, or welding and fabrication?
Are you motivated, willing to travel, and seeking growth and development in a career?
Do you enjoy working productively with minimal supervision?
If yes, we may just be what you are looking for!
Groeneveld is growing! We are currently seeking motivated, mechanically inclined individuals to install and service our Automatic Lubrication Systems, cameras and rear detection safety systems on trucks, trailers and mobile construction equipment in Edmonton, Alberta and surrounding areas. Please note some travel can be required in this position.
Job Duties Include
- Installation and servicing of automatic lubrications systems and other Groeneveld products which involves the use of hand and power tools, lifting, bending, kneeling, and twisting.
- Maintenance of a clean, organized work area while performing installations and service work.
- Customer service and system training for customers as required.
- Completion of required paperwork accurately and punctually, such as time sheets and feedback from installations.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Possess
- Proven mechanical knowledge; heavy equipment, crane, or truck/trailer knowledge preferred.
- Self-starter, who takes pride in performing quality workmanship.
- Experience with welding and fabrication.
- Troubleshooting and electrical diagnostic familiarity.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work with little to no direct supervision.
- Minimum High School Diploma.
- A valid driver’s license and clean record is required.
- Ability to travel
- Paid training and certification for Groeneveld products.
- Competitive wage rate.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Groeneveld service vehicle provided.
Please submit a resume with contact information to be considered for this position.